The Vice Chancellor's Office for Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion seeks to foster a diverse and inclusive environment for faculty at UC San Diego, where all can succeed and advance.
This site is intended to serve as a portal for information on faculty recruitment, development, and advancement. Learn more about:
- Upcoming professional development opportunities
- Fellowships, awards, and grants
- Articles, best practices, and other tools
- Faculty Equity Advisors (FEAs)
- Contributions to diversity statements
- Campus resources
The Associate Vice Chancellors for Faculty Diversity and Equity are experienced campus leaders steering this effort through policy development, community building, and resources. They are available to Deans, Chairs, Search Committees, FEAs, and other faculty for guidance on issues related to diversity and equity.